- Power Steering Racks, Pumps & Boxes
- Steering Conversions & Repairs
- Wheel Bearings
- Brake Repairs & Alignment
- Sale of Spares
Natal Power Steering & Suspension specialises in the stripping and reconditioning of worn or leaking manual or power steering racks, boxes & pumps and replacing with new or reconditioned units. We are able to source new spares or have the expertise to recondition units using only the finest quality imported seals & spares.
Our workshops hold a huge range of reconditioned units, seals & seal kits as well as new pumps, racks & boxes which enable us to get your vehicle safely back on the road with the minimum down-time. Michael can arrange delivery to locations throughout South Africa efficiently and cost effectively. Our Seals, Pumps and Racks are also exported to various other sub-Saharan customers. Export documents are generated in-house by our export department. All units are tested using our high pressure testing equipment to ensure that our jobs leave our workshops in perfect order. All vehicles are test driven after completion of work.
Natal Power Steering & Suspension also do repairs to vehicle suspension including control arms, bushes, tie rod ends, etc which is instrumental in the proper functioning of your steering mechanism. CV joints and brakes also form part of our repair work. Natal Power Steering & Suspension use the state of the art John Bean wheel alignment machinery to ensure your vehicles wheels are perfectly aligned which is absolutely necessary after we have worked on your steering or suspension. Natal Power Steering & Suspension also have a new division which offers sales of and repairs to all makes of hydraulic hoists, pallet jacks & other lifting equipment used in the automotive industry.
Did You Know That:
- Natal Power Steering always first test the Steering Boxes to confirm pressure and check whether the box is leaking. This is to ensure we do not waste your time or money.
- For Heavy Duty Vehicles, we fit complete kits to boxes as seals are of high pressure. On completion of boxes, they are tested for almost an hour to make sure they are okay.
- Changing just a leaking top seal on a box will not sort out your problem, as internal seals control the pressures and might cause new external seals to leak.
- We also do call out truck break downs. We can come out with gauges to your site to confirm problems on the steering box and pump.